Who really I am
Joanna is my name. A short and simple one yet not everyone knows who I am.
Joanna Marie Patucan Quitlong is my full name, eighteen years old, and was born in 2003 on the first day of December. I live in one of the Barangay in the Heritage City of Vigan, barangay Mindoro.
I graduated from Elementary school in our Barangay which is the Mindoro Elementary School. I passed the entrance exam for Special Mathematics Class at Ilocos Sur National High School and survive the 4 years Junior High School journey without getting demoted, having awards, and maintaining my grades. I continue my Senior High School in the same school and I took Humanities and Social Sciences under an Academic Track. Luckily, I graduated With Honors.
I graduated from Elementary school in our Barangay which is the Mindoro Elementary School. I passed the entrance exam for Special Mathematics Class at Ilocos Sur National High School and survive the 4 years Junior High School journey without getting demoted, having awards, and maintaining my grades. I continue my Senior High School in the same school and I took Humanities and Social Sciences under an Academic Track. Luckily, I graduated With Honors.
That descriptions are what most of the people I know, know about me. They don't know me well. I am different inside the class, outside, with my friends, and who I am at home. But the only things that are not different are my principles and dreams in life. Simply, I want to become a teacher. Even though I know how hard and how sacrificial this profession is, I want to be part of the next generation's life. The thing that motivates me to push and get that dream is the people around me, my family, and loved ones, those people who doubt me, and specifically the young minds who are innocent and need to nurture.
My attitude also depends on who I am talking with, I can get along and blend with anyone as long as there is respect but for ones that are already lost I'll walk out and cut ties witthem becausese I know what I deserve and I can not bet my mental health to those.
x
x


Comments
Post a Comment